Naturopathy is a holistic and natural approach to health care that focuses on maintaining wellness, preventing illness, optimizing vitality, and treating health conditions. The underpinning philosophies of naturopathic practice emphasize individualized treatment and patient-centered education.
The development of disease is considered to be associated with biochemical, environmental, physical, emotional, mental and spiritual factors. Naturopathy aims to assess these unique factors and support the body to re-establish harmony and balance through the use of many tools including herbal medicine, nutritional medicine, lifestyle and dietary modifications, therapeutic dietary planning, Flower Essence therapy, iridology and homeopathic medicine.
Naturopathic treatment can be beneficial to many health conditions, not only to treat existing conditions, but to maintain wellbeing and prevent illness.
• Mood disturbances – depression, childhood behavioral issues
• Headaches, migraines
• Female reproductive health – menstrual problems, heavy bleeding, irregular cycles, pain
• Pre-conceptive health and pregnancy care
• Men’s Health
• Digestive disorders – IBS, constipation, Reflux, heartburn, bloating, food intolerances and allergies
• Detoxification programmes
• Skin Conditions – eczema, psoriasis, acne
• Travel health
• Immune conditions – allergies, cold & flu, recurrent infections, glandular fever, CFS
• Respiratory Conditions –asthma, sinusitis, hayfever
• Thyroid conditions
• Diabetes support
• Weight management
• Musculoskeletal Conditions –arthritis, pain management
• Urinary tract infections
• Cardiovascular Conditions – high cholesterol, blood pressure